- All Vanities, Mirror/Medicine Cabinet, Accessories and Drain Accessories have a 1 year’s manufacturer’s limited warranty
- All Kitchen and Bathroom Faucets have Limited Lifetime warranty
"Lifetime" warranty only applies to the original consumer in which the faucet(s) are installed. This warranty does not cover ceramic cartridges, parts or finishes which have been improperly installed, damaged or subjected to misuse or abuse used in a location other than a residential kitchen or faucets which are scratched or scuffed due to the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning agents. This warranty does not cover shipping costs, labor costs, or any other costs associated with the installation or replacement of the product/parts and are extended only to the original consumer-purchaser of the faucet.
*PROCEDURE FOR LIFETIME WARRANTY FAUCETS ONLY:
- Should the faucet leak or mal-function, and you would like a replacement, our first step is to determine the problem.
- If the faucet can be fixed, we will send you the replacement parts.
- If the faucet cannot be fixed, we will send you a new faucet.
- Prior to sending you a new faucet, we will need to charge your credit card and a return label will be provided so you can ship the faucet back to us.
- Once we have received the original faucet, we will then credit the charge of the new faucet.