We ensure packages are shipped with the best possible packaging. For vanities, we ship using Freight Delivery also known as LTL or Curbside Delivery.
• Upon receipt of delivery, please inspect your package carefully.
• Please sign for all package counts as well as pallet counts.
• When receiving Freight Delivery, please inspect all boxes for any signs of damage. For any major visible damages, please refuse delivery. If there are any shortages or minor damages upon delivery, please notate on the Proof of Delivery slip which will be provided by a representative from the carrier. Please inspect content and report any damages within 2 days (48 hours) of the delivery date. As long as you report the issue within 2 days (48 hours), you may return the item for a replacement or a full refund. Failure to do so will invalidate all refunds, returns or replacements.
• By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. Once you give the carrier receipt of acceptance, Residential Baths, LLC will not be liable for any damages.
All returns are permitted within 30 Days of delivery date. Returns outside of our 30 Day Policy will not be accepted. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs (except in instances where the item arrived damaged or defective - please refer to damage policy). It is the customer’s responsibility to return all items in new condition with undamaged original packaging and product manuals. Once the returned item is received and verified, a full refund will be issued, minus the return shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee if applicable.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Damaged items must be reported within 2 days (48 hours) of delivery date. It is critical to report the issue within this time period so that a claim can be filed with the carrier. As long as you report the issue within 2 days (48 hours), you may return the item for a replacement or a full refund. Failure to do so will invalidate all refunds, returns or replacements. Residential Baths, LLC is not responsible for damages caused during transit.
To file a damage claim, please send an email to email@example.com providing:
1. Your order number
2. Name and shipping address
3. Description of damage(s)
4. Photos and/or videos of damaged goods including the original packaging (different angle views)
Residential Baths, LLC. reserves the right to deny any damage claims according to the terms and conditions of the damage policy.
If the product is defective, we must be notified with 30 days of the delivery date. Photos and videos indicating the defect are required for a return or replacement of order. Once we receive the photos and videos, we will review and process a full refund and/or replacement.
If the freight carrier has made multiple unsuccessful attempts to contact you in regards to a delivery date and time, there will be a $75/day charge for storage fees.
If incorrect contact information was provided at the time of order or customer would like to re-route the shipping address, customer shall be responsible for any re-consignment fees applicable and will result in delays of the delivery date.
Cancel/change order must be reported within 24 hours to avoid shipping charge. If the order left the warehouse and in route, the shipment cannot be cancelled. If an order was refused due to cancellation that was not provided in a timely manner, this will result in a 25% restocking fee.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Shipping times vary upon final destination; however, the average transit time is 7-14 business days for the East Coast. Any orders received during weekends and holidays will not be processed until the next business day.